FALL FAMILY SESSIONS are open for booking now!
All sessions take place at my home/property in Plainwell, MI. I live in the woods and we love to enhance our beautiful woods and all the colors with vintage props and setups to offer you all a lot of variety at your session.
Here are all the details for the Fall Sessions we have for you!
- $100 for 25 min. session with one 8×10 print. **PLEASE NOTE THE SESSION FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE DUE TO THE DEMAND AND LIMITED AMOUNT OF SESSIONS AVAILABLE.
- All additional prints, printable digital files, albums, and other pretty products are purchased separately at the ordering appointment one week later.
- There is a $200 order minimum requirement with these session
- We will have you schedule for one week after your photography session for you to come to the studio to place your print order. All additional prints, albums and digital files will be purchased at the ordering appt. We do ask for a $200 order minimum investment.
- We will have special promotional pricing just for these sessions that will be announced as it gets closer! If you are interested in our normal pricing rates for products and digital files, please click here. The biggest question we get is “can I get all the digital files?” and the answer is yes! We offer a special deal on digital files every year too!!
- Sessions are scheduled online, first pay first get.
- To book your spot, please click on the link below to see available spots for your date. Session fee is to be paid in full to officially book your spot.
- Session fee is non-refundable, however if you need to reschedule due to illness or emergency we ask that you let us know right away and we will always do our best to reschedule you as our calendar allows. The big question we get is…..what if it rains??? We schedule the rain date on the Sundays immediately following the session date. If you are unable to do the rain date, we will always do our very best to fit you in for another time slot as our schedule allows.
- Sessions are scheduled back to back every 30 minutes, so make sure you are on time. I (Melissa) shoot fast and with purpose and find 25 minutes is plenty of time if your little ones are happy and ready to go!
- One week prior to your session, you will receive an email with lots of details such as location address and more.
BOOK YOUR SESSION:
Ready to book? We sure hope so! Please click here to see what times are available! and grab a spot before the sell out, like they always do! Right now, we are booking for Oct. 7th, 14th and 21st.