Natalie and Anthony had their BEAUTIFUL wedding on a gorgeous Spring day at Bay Pointe Woods. I was so honored when Natalie’s mom reached out to me and asked me to photograph their wedding. I photographed Natalie’s sister’s wedding 8 years ago and thrilled they asked me again!
They had a sophisticated and dreamy Sping wedding. It was forecasted to rain the day before, but the day of the wedding it was blue skies.
We asked Natalie and Anthony to fill us in on their thoughts and memories of their wedding day and their love story….so enjoy looking through their wedding photographs below and learn more about this sweet sweet couple!
How they met;
Natalie and Anthony met during nursing school. After graduation, Anthony moved to NYC, and Natalie stayed with her parents. After about a year, Natalie went to visit Anthony, and from then on, the rest is history 🙂
They got engaged December of 2020. Anthony set up candles, rose petals and lights that said “marry me” on the rooftop of their apartment in Chicago, and of course, she said YES!
- —We liked the aesthetic of the venue, and it was a nice equidistant location for both sides of the family (Anthony’s family in Indiana and my extended family in the Detroit area)
- —Travel, try new restaurants, go to the gym, watch bad reality TV
- —Dancing and partying with family and friends was definitely the highlight for both of us. I also really liked both first looks. They were both very special
Now for the ceremony
- —Take it all in, don’t sweat the small stuff, the show must go on
—Graduating nursing school together, living together in NYC, getting married
- TURKS AND CAICOS
- —You guys were so amazing! We were both saying how you guys knew exactly what you were doing with poses and exactly where to take them and where things would look good. We also loved how you had pose inspirations and cool things to try. And also thank you guys so much for fixing my veil and dress all the time 🙂 We cannot wait to see everything!!